Health Sciences and Technology (HST)
Summer Session Representative
No regular classes are offered by the Health Sciences and Technology Program during the summer term.
Current MIT students can take arranged-unit subjects such as UROP, Special Studies, Research, Internship, Co-op, Independent Study, Thesis Preparation, or Thesis during the Summer Session by prior arrangement with a faculty member.
The following pre-thesis research subjects have subsidized tuition:
- HST.015 MATLAB for Medicine
- HST.190/HST.191 Introduction to Biostatistics
- HST.198 Independent Study in Health Sciences and Technology
- HST.199 Research in Health Sciences and Technology
- HST.201 Introduction to Clinical Medicine and Medical Engineering I
- HST.202 Introduction to Clinical Medicine and Medical Engineering II
- HST.599 Research in Health Sciences and Technology
See Tuition for details of the policy concerning these subjects.