Sociotechnical Systems Research Center
The Sociotechnical Systems Research Center (SSRC) is an interdisciplinary research center at MIT that focuses on the high-impact, complex, sociotechnical systems that shape our world.
SSRC brings together faculty, researchers, students, and staff from across MIT to study and seek solutions to complex systems challenges that span healthcare, energy, infrastructure networks, the environment, and international development.
SSRC research partners include:
- Center for Biomedical Innovation (CBI)
- Connection Science
- Ford-MIT Alliance
- Geospatial Data Center (GDC)
- Materials Systems Laboratory (MSL)
- MIT Consortium for Engineering Program Excellence (CEPE)
- MIT Information Quality (MITIQ)
- Project Health
- Systems Engineering Advancement Research Initiative (SEAri)